Lighter weight for easy transportation.
Heavy duty construction for permanent locations.
Helping companies and employers in the fight against COVID-19
Provide a safer environment for your customers, tenants and employees while acting as an ambassador in the overall fight against the spread of the Covid-19.
Accurately identifies potential at risk COVID-19 carriers through infrared temperature checks.
How it works
Fever is the most common symptom experienced by individuals who have contracted the COVID-19 virus.
Thermalpass is a non-imposing, unobtrusive system that blends into its environment while identifying potential at risk carriers. It detects body temperature using its touchless, infrared, thermal medical grade sensors. ThermalPass is built for easy assembly and mobility. Its sleek and modern engineering is designed for minimal disruption while taking accurate thermal readings.
Staff are alerted by a visual or audio signal when a specified temperature is exceeded, enabling them to identify the individual and respond according to individual company protocols.
- Accurate within 0.2 degrees
- System is more stable than thermal imaging
- Dual zone temperature system
- 100% safe
- Can be used outdoors in any weather
- Ambient temperature does not impact performance
- Light weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Includes a rechargeable power pack (Lithium Ion rechargeable for 45-50 hours of operation)
- Small adjustable light / sound controller
- Accommodates wheelchairs, strollers and even groups of 2 (parent and child)
- Keeps people moving as there is no need to remove garments or to physically engage the temperature reader in any way.
- Approach at a normal pace – no need to slowdown or wait for a reading
- ThermalPass™ infrared sensors take multiple readings
- A) If a high temperature reading is detected a small hidden light / sound will notify staff to enact safety protocols
- B) Normal temperature reading allows individual to enter unimpeded